1. Oats are a fantastic source of dietary fibre - oats are rich in both insoluble and soluble fiber as well as thiamine, magnesium and zinc. This can assist in slowing digestion and helping you feel fuller for longer, which is a plus in my opinion.
2. Easy to make - it’s ready in 60 seconds! You just add hot water and that’s it. No fancy tools needed and ready to take on the go.
3. Perfect portions - each serving comes in a ready-to-go convenient sachet, meaning I don’t have to worry about weighing ingredients out or prepping everything the night before. Score!
4. Good for you - packed full of wholesome ingredients, you won’t find any hidden nasties here. I don’t have to worry about the oil or fat content or processed ingredients! All these goodies come with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Only the good stuff.
5. You can get it delivered - If you’re lazy like me, you just want it delivered to your door. The best part is I can look like a total slob in my dressing gown and crumbs on my lap and order at ease without anyone gawking at me. I’ll take 10 boxes thanks.
6. It tastes amazing! I’m not going to eat something if I don’t enjoy it. So I’m glad there’s heaps of flavours to choose from so I don’t get tired of what I’m eating. Some of them taste so good that I was surprised they were healthy.